Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Unsuccessful First Attempt

I have applied to 24 med schools, got rejected by all after secondary except Stanford which later rejected me after interview. Wasted $3000. I was depressed, disappointed, you know stuffs like that for awhile. But I decided to face it. Life is full of challenges after all..right? So keep rowing.

My turning point would be going to Masters for 2 years, improving my MCAT and reapplying to medical school. If you were in the boat and wondering if you should just shoot those overachievers, or sink your head in a pool, let's come up with strategies together.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi
I started out with stellar grades but by the last year of my undergrad, my GPA fell.My final GPA was 3.45. Last year I wrapped up my Master in Biology, though without any publication. My MCATs were decent- 33 overall (9V,12P,12B). How do you recommend I improve my chances of getting into a Medical School?
Thanks